Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I turned 52.  Happy Birthday to me!! To celebrate, my husband and I took a speedboat "adventure" in the S.D. harbor today.  My first time driving a boat.  I went into it with a little trepidation, since I had NO IDEA what I was doing behind the wheel of a boat. It took a little while, but I got the hang of it and was able to maneuver that little boat through the harbor - and on full throttle. What a BLAST! 

My birthday gift to myself was this blog. Strange gift, but I decided to try something completely out of my comfort zone and this is definitely it.  Like the boat adventure, I am entering the blogging world with a little trepidation.  I am sure after a while, I will be able to maneuver my way through this sea of blogging.

I love to sew and that is the reason for this blog.

Sewing has become a passion for me again (I've been away from it for about 20 years). I decided, like millions of others around the world, to share my ideas on a blog.  My future posts will include directions for sewing projects and whatever else I can think of related to sewing and crafting.

I survived the boating adventure.  So, here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment