Sunday, February 5, 2012

CAMERA WRISTLET

I couldn't sleep last night, so instead of "counting sheep", I tried out a new pattern!

Front view

Here's another pattern from Keyka Lou - this one for a camera case.  It was so easy to do, I created it in about an hour.

My niece, Emily, told me that animal prints were the thing, so I decided to use this fabric since I had it and see how it turned out.  It met with my daughter's approval, so I guess it turned out okay!

This is one of those cases that you could use for a camera or a cellphone and other little things.  The velcro keeps the pouch contents secure, especially when closed with the strap.

The back of the case has a little pocket that would fit an ID or credit card. 

Back of case

I will definitely make more of these. 

Sew Sew Simple!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment