Saturday, February 4, 2012

LAPTOP COVER



Does this fabric look familiar?  A previous blog showed a Kindle cover made from the same fabric.  I measured a piece of fabric incorrectly, so decided not to waste it and made the Kindle cover even though I don't own a Kindle.





I found this laptop cover pattern on Keyka LouI acutally do own a laptop and this cover has worked out great. The pattern is for a 13" laptop, but there is a link to show you how to increase the size of the pattern for a larger laptop. (Thus, my mistake measuring.)

She has some really pretty patterns that are very easy to follow.  The best part is that she encourages you to make her patterns and sell them at craft fairs or online!  No copyright issues here.

I purchased several patterns and will be making them and posting pictures soon.

Happy Sewing!!






No comments:

Post a Comment