Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ZIPPERS!

If you're like me, and are always looking for cheaper places to purchase supplies then check out this website: Stan's Sewing Supplies.

He's got great prices on zippers and other sewing supplies.
A 7" nylon zipper at JoAnn's costs $2.99 (all nylon zippers at JoAnn's are $2.99), here it's only 50 cents. AND there is a large selection of colors. 

I buy 18" zippers for 85 cents each and cut them down, depending on what I am making.  Doing it this way just makes ordering easier for me.

You can even buy a 50 and 100-lot quantities of nylon zippers for a great discount.

I also like checking EBay, but Stan's in now my go-to place for zippers.  It's easier shopping here than looking through all the "stores" on EBay if I just want zippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment